Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (MONDAY)

Good morning, shopping friends! It is a beautiful, sunny day. I know that many are busy with clean up following Irene. We are so fortunate that it was not worse than it was, but for those who lost loved ones or experienced damage, it was a bad event.

I'm watching the Clinton Kelly show. I loved the faux leather jacket he presented but I reminded myself that I have too many clothes as it is right now. True, I don't have anything like it but if I had not seen it presented, I would not have been tempted to buy it.

I'm debating the evening program. The weather the past two years made that program a challenge to work and for driving in the dark when the weather was bad. It also made for a very long 12 hour day when I subbed. I'm considerinng letting it go. I'll miss the small income it represented as it did help pay for my trips. On the other hand, if I cut back on $300 a month in spending, then I'll have approximately what I would have earned for the evening job.

Have a great day. If you shop, shop wisely!

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.