Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (MONDAY)

Greetings, shopping friends! It is MLK Day, and who can forget his "I have a dream" speech. I was wondering how many of us have a dream to drive our daily actions. They may not be elaborate but having goals and dreams can help to keep us from becoming complacent and practicing old habits that may not benefit us.

I kmow many people like Ryka but for some reason, I have never found any that fit me well in the last. If they fit well in one area, they are out of line in another. I do think the TSV is cute.

I do have a few things pulled out to take to Good Will, so I'm tempted to make a run to the city today to drop that off plus get groceries just in case another storm predicted for this weekend materializes.

I've finally found the motivation to start uploading some video from the trip in November. It is a great way to keep warm during the Winter by looking at warm spots. This is not the greatest but it was the first one I uploaded and was taken shortly after we arrived. It is a view of the area from our lanai in Waikiki.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdUtZFLvIuk

Have a great day! If you shop, shop wisely! I'm trying to resist the BMak shows! Look but not buy?

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.