Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (MONDAY, SEPT.13)

Hi Everyone!

Our weather can't make up it's mind which way to go. It's windy and cloudy and then sunny and  the only constant is the humidity. I gave up guessing and put the patio umbrellas down. 

I'm dragging slow today because I did too much wallpaper removal. We got the spare room done!!! That was the worse room. (4 layers thick) UGH!! I've decided to remove all the wallpaper from the rooms that we are going to update first and then we can go into a painting frenzy. The hubby wants to include the lower level for this year. We'll see. We have collors picked that we like and then we'll decide on the rooms as we go. I sure know how to have fun around here. LOL

I did watch some of the repeat programs for fashion and decorating but didn't  put anything in the cart. In fact, I deleted items from the saved list. YIPPEE!  I was just in the frame of mind  especially after having to return the Candace tios, I'm giving myself  a few days to decide if I should try another size or just forget it and get a refund. 

It looks like my prescriptions are back on that crazy  "let's fill one every 4th day" schedule. UGH!!! I'm going to give it a few days and try to include a few other stops on the same day.

Our DIL purchased a newly used SUV with her trade in Nissan sedan. It needed a new exhaust system  (1200-1300$) so it was cheaper to get another car than repair hers. 

Have a good afternoon/evening.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (MONDAY, SEPT.13)

Good Afternoon and thanks for getting us started, Fressa.  I'm not surprised you are feeling all that wallpaper removal.  But, I'm glad that room is done -- four layers is a lot.  Good luck with the other rooms on your list.  

I took a few things off my wishlist as well.  Mostly because they are now on "waitlist" or sold out or have gone up in price.  But, I am getting better at talking myself out of new clothes.  I still have too many despite decluttering.

Sounds like your DIL made a wise choice on the SUV.  

That is a shame about your prescriptions.  I still have heard nothing about my Prolia shot.  I may call later today or tomorrow. 

Today I had two OLLI Zoom classes back-to-back.  Both were good, and I was intrigued by a class offered by one of the teachers.  After looking at the schedule, I decided against signing up since I don't want to feel overwhelmed.

In addition to doing an exercise DVD and cleaning this afternoon, I plan to continue to go through my travel stuff.  Since trash day is tomorrow, I want to get rid of old toiletries, etc. today.

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Hope everyone has a nice evening and sleeps well.

Hugs,

Linda