Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (MONDAY, MAY 24)

Good Morning/Afternoon!  Hope everyone is having a nice Monday.  It was cool this morning when I took my walk (50's), but they a predicting a high of 91 degrees here.  Toward the end of the week, it may be in the upper 90's.  Hope your weather is okay (not too hot, too cold, too rainy, etc.)  DD said it was raining in Maryland.

I had my second OLLI geology class this morning, and it was a little better than the first.  But, I guess it is just difficult for me to think about how the world was millions years ago and in the future. And, hearing that the sun is likely to explode and wipe out the Earth completely wasn't great.  LOL  This afternoon, I have my Hinduism class.  There are no classes next Monday due to Memorial Day.  

Nothing much of note going on here.  I am doing a little cleaning between classes, and I plan to do some cooking as well.

Hope everyone has a nice evening.  Please post if you have a chance.

Hugs,

Linda

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (MONDAY, MAY 24)

Hi  Everyone!

It's in the 80's and stormy. This is to last until Wednesday. I'm just hoping that we have some stops and starts to it so I can get the dogs out to potty. This should be good for the gardens so that will spare me from dragging out the hoses. 

I did get the remainder of the flowers planted but none of the weeding. It was in the 90's and it really is just too hot for me. I'm still fussing around with two planters that I have no luck with anything. I may just fill them with marble chips and do something decorative. I'll decided that last.

Believe it or not the long lost patio rug that I ordered in March has been shipped. I was shocked because it had zero status on it. The last time I had a "wierd" situation like this I received a letter stating that QVC could not fullfill the order and it was cancelled. I'm hoping I can make it fit on the front porch but I think it will be too big. UGH!!! I could kick myself that I just didn't cancel it months ago.

i watched the Kim Gravel rebroadcast  program last night and a few items caught my eye. I think that it may be my new favorite line. I still need to make one last pass thru my clothes and see what really fits. When I need a replacement I hope to replace a few items with her line. I have two pair of her crop jeans and like them. (plenty of stretch)

Today is laundry and Tuesday will be more of the same. I changed the bedspread and have dog blankets from the kennels and sofas and some yard clothes. I swear for two people we have a ton of laundry.

Have a good afternoon/evening.