Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (MONDAY, MARCH 5)

Good Morning/Afternoon!  I'm back from my "Strong Bones" class, and I'll visit DH next.  It is sunny and cool here, and should make it into the 70's today.  Really nice weather.  Hope the storms some of you are expecting turn out to be much less destructive than predicted, and everyone stays safe.

I saw that the teachers are still on strike in WV.  I hope things can be resolved soon, Jean.  Some very stubborn "lawmakers" there.  I can't believe they aren't more supportive of their teachers and other workers.

No TSV for me today.  I use a "drugstore" self tanner on my legs when it is time to wear capris, but I'm not convinced that this product would be that much better for considerably higher cost.  Hope any who order like it very much.

I discovered that the price I got on the capris was just for the two day fashion event, so I'm even happier that I am getting a refund for the extra cost.  

DD said they hope to get the insurance check for DGS' totalled truck tomorrow, and then they will be ready to buy the "new" used car assuming it checks out okay with the mechanic.  The exciting news is that oldest DGS got a new job with Macy's.  The store is farther away, and he will need to take a train, etc.  But, it is a higher-paying and more responsible job.  I'm sure he is thrilled.

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Have a nice day everyone!

Hugs,

Linda

Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (MONDAY, MARCH 5)

Hi everyone,

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_v6gfCsyho2A/SSvOg9vf6VI/AAAAAAAAGl8/n6xKFa5zCmU/s400/beary_happy_Monday.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Linda--Thank you for starting the thread. I'm glad the strong bones class went well and I also hope the visit with DH goes well. Your weather sounds great. It sounds as if things are working out for both DGS. On the strike issue, one side or Senate is holding it up because of an alleged dispute that has been on-going for some time with the leadership of the House and governor on numerous issues.

meallen--Thank you for the cute graphic and hope everyone has a good Monday.

I went to the city today to get my nails done and to pick up some needed groceries from WalMart. I returned in time to see JRT's "Shoe Shopping" show but will be turning to one of the TV stations for a coverage of a town meeting with the Governor and teachers.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Honored Contributor

Hello people, I worked onsite which means it was one of those long days, lol.

My silver hoops are at the post office - hopefully I will receive them tomorrow.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise