Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME -- MONDAY, MARCH 14th

Good Afternoon/Evening!  Hope everyone is having a nice Monday.  It is warm (in the 70's) and sunny here.

I haven't heard any more from Barbara, but Jean said the cardioversion went well.  Back into sinus rhythm and heart rate down from 142 to 65.  She is  hoping this lasts.

This morning, I had two OLLI classes (yoga and history), and I just went to pick up my tax forms from the CPA.  Fortunately, I will be getting both Federal and State refunds.  I know some prefer keeping their money rather than getting a refund, but I get pretty anxious after having to pay a few years in the past.

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Hope everyone has a nice evening and sleeps well.  Please post if you have a chance.

Hugs,

Linda

P.S. I have several swimsuits, so no TSV for me.  Hope any of you who ordered it or other items like them very much.

Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME -- MONDAY, MARCH 14th

Linda @LindaLatte   I was praying hard for Jean today and I am so happy to read the good news.  I love it when I get an income tax refund Woman Very Happy and I'm happy to read that you are getting a refund this year.  

It was in the mid 50's here today.  I meant to call the lawn mower guy to arrange pick up and annual maintenance of the mower and I fogot to do it.  I better do it first thing tomorrow morning.  I scheduled my mammogram and now wonder what I was thinking, lol.  My appointment is 6:30 am on Wednesday.  Maybe I'll be half asleep and it won't hurt as bad (fingers crossed).

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise