Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (MONDAY, JUNE 12)

CERB, How fun to be able to do your party celebrating both your DD & DS.  I am sure that our dgs will have quite a bit of pain because all 4 teeth were impacted.  He is in good hands though.  He starts his summer job next week.  It is so hot that I didn't go out of the house except to get the mail.

Jean, it sounds like you got a good deal on the Burger's.

Honored Contributor

@twinny70  I recommend shakes for Christopher - McDonalds's, Burger King, home made.

I've had lots of oral surgery - the shakes are a godsend - no drawing in from a straw though - don't want a dry socket :-)

He can use a spoon - now that I think about it, ice cream is good too - nothing with cookies, nuts or vanilla beans bits - maybe sherbert.

Okay, I'm officially rambling now.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Hello all - it was the kind of day that started with an argument with my leader before my second cup of coffee or grape nuts, lol.

That assignment from hel* is back.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@twinny70  I recommend shakes for Christopher - McDonalds's, Burger King, home made.

I've had lots of oral surgery - the shakes are a godsend - no drawing in from a straw though - don't want a dry socket :-)

He can use a spoon - now that I think about it, ice cream is good too - nothing with cookies, nuts or vanilla beans bits - maybe sherbert.

Okay, I'm officially rambling now.

Bird Mama, thanks for all of your suggestions.  I had a dry socket once & it was worse than a tooth ache.  I am concerned about the pain.  He has a RX, but my dd prefers to use  Ibuprofen.  The whole thing just makes me sad.  

We got unexpected company & us gals got whipped at cards.  Its always fun & we don't care who pops in.

My windows were nice & shiny too!  

We got a few sprinkles.  Need more though.