Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (MONDAY, JANUARY 4th)

Good Morning/Afternoon!  Hope your infusion goes well today, Glenda.  

When I looked yesterday, Arizona had moved to the top of the list for COVID infections -- not good.  I know things are better in some states, but worse in others.  Hope many more can get the vaccine, and it helps bring down these tragic numbers.

I had a hard time thinking of that many tins of cookies, Bernie.  I used to do a lot of baking, especially during the holidays, but wow!  I don't think I ever made as much as your sister.  She must love her oven.

It is cool here this morning (in the 30's when I got up), but should make it up to 70 degrees today -- that is great in my book.  

My insurance company has been offering on-line exercise classes, and I took one this morning.  I don't think that I will sign up again since it was quite challenging, and I have still not figured out how to watch a class/instructor while working out on the floor.  Oh well....

I continue to look for things to trash/donate, and found a few more things this morning.  I am cleaning a little as I go.  Patting myself on the back for my efforts.

While the TSV shoes look nice, I am resisting since I already have exercise shoes, and even some back-ups for when these wear out.  I hope any who order them like them very much.

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Hope everyone has a nice day and stays safe.  Please post if you have a chance.

Hugs,

Linda

QVC Customer Care
Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (MONDAY, JANUARY 4th)

Hi Everyone!

It's cloudy and rainy today but somewhat cool. I watched the weather channel this am and it looks like we could receive that storm that is covering the east coast. I like the snow but not the ice. My frriend in SC loves the warm weather so they travel between there and Cape Cod. 

It was a nice change to see Mary Beth Roe this morning. I watched some tv as I was doing the laundry. She always gets all the information out first and just has a pleasant even toned voice. I didn't purchase the TSV because I found a newer pair of tennis shoes in my closet. Shop your closet. That's what I am trying to remember to do first for 2021.

The last of the Christmas decorations are in the living room and hopefully will be packed up today or tomorrow. I am starting to like the "reduced" decorating and plan to continue that this year. I have all year to declutter that storage room so at least now I have a plan. 

We order the farmer johns popcorn and the last 2 auto deliveries have been put on back order. I actually was a bit relieved because I wasn't sure about food/snack  product and spraying for covid. It's been about 6 months so the hubby is really missing the popcorn. It looks like we should recieve it by the end of the week. I hope they only send 1 of the backorders. Crossing my fingers. 

I still have 2 returns to send to QVC but I think I'll wait one more week. I'm just hoping that I'll be able to track the package. We reeived a Christmas card that was sent 12/20 so that sounds like deliveries are improving.

I used to bake like crazy for the holidays but then slowed it down when the oven stared to go. I may start again but in limited quantities. I donated all of cookie tin collection so I'll have to use L&L. 

Have a good afternoon/evening.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (MONDAY, JANUARY 4th)

Linda--Thank you for starting the thread. A little decluttering here and there adds up to a major accomplishment over time. I agree that it is difficult to watch some fitness videos and get the movements down. I think it is good that you are reducing the number of steps a day. 30,000 steps a day is admirable but could lead to foot problems.

Fressa--I am sure that once you have decided what decorations are appropriate to keep, it will make for an easier year next year.   You might want to check Amazon to see if that brand of popcorn is available. I hope that you do get the returns send back to the Q and don't forget about them in all your activites.

I feel better today, so I did manage to get more things done in the house today. I also managed to get in a total of an hour on the mini-elliptical in separate sessions as well as cutting some yummy things out of my diet but plan to have some once a month. I don't believe in total deprivation.

As someone who subs, I might be able to get a shot of the vaccine this week. Time will tell. It will depend up vaccine quantity available. The health department of the city I often visit held a vaccination event yesterday for those 80 years of age or older. 300 cars lined up for the event for which 50 doses was available.

I have some items in my cart to reward myself if this month's goals and activities go well.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.