Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (MONDAY, FEB 5)

Good Morning/Afternoon!  I know some of you had icy roads last night and/or this morning.  Hope everyone stayed safe.  It is sunny and warm here today.  Since I much prefer heat to cold, this suits me.

I watched quite a bit of the Superbowl yesterday evening, and I enjoyed it very much.  Exciting game -- lots of action.  I cannot comment on the halftime show because I didn't watch much of it and found what I did watch confusing.  I know some of you were streaming or watching other programming instead, and I hope you enjoyed that as well.

This morning I had my "strong bones" class, and I'm headed out to visit DH soon.  He is still suffering from his eye issue, but otherwise seemed to be mostly okay.

I made it through the pre-season fashion weekend without purchasing anything, so I'm patting myself on the back. LOL  No TSV for me today.  I used to try all different brands of cosmetics, but in the end decided I was wasting a lot of money on sets that I only used a few pieces from.  Not sure if that makes sense, but....

Hope everyone has a nice day, and please post if you have a chance.

Hugs,

Linda

Trusted Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (MONDAY, FEB 5)

Good afternoon ladies, hope all is well.

Linda -  Thank you for starting us today.  Enjoy your weather, I am envious of you.  I am just tired of winter this year.  I want my Spring!!!

Hope you and DH's son have an enjoyable day.  Hope DH is having a good day also.

Not much going on around here, I am having a lazy day.  I do need to get bathrooms cleaned today and that may be all I do.  I may also try to get clothes ironed, I don't have a lot to do of that.  

Well off to do something constructive.  Have a good afternoon everyone.

Honored Contributor

Linda @LindaLatte  Thanks for getting us started today.  It makes complete sense and sometimes I'm like that with Philosophy sets.  I ordered the last Philosophy holiday set and will probably just use the 3 in 1 and cologne.  I don't know about the luminous body cream yet.  Maybe I will use it on my feet and have disco feet Woman LOL  I'll have to see just how much luminosity is in this cream.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Hey Susan @PAlady  I don't mind winter, always did like snow.  I'm working remote today, I'll go onsite tomorrow instead.  Didn't want to deal with any commute problems after last evening's snow.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Linda--Thank you for starting the thread. I do hope your visit with DH goes well. Good job on resisting the pre-season items on the Q. There will be other opportunities.

I subbed today and just returned home. I am one of those who streamed programming instead of watching the Super Bowl.

I didn't totally resist the pre-season push as I bought 3 D&C capris, but resisted a QF capri on Sunday. I also resisted some tops as I told myself there will be other special opportunities.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Honored Contributor

Hi ladies,

http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/147622-Winter-Good-Night.jpg