Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (MONDAY, DEC. 2)

Good Morning/Afternoon!  It is sunny and cool here this morning, but not as cool as yesterday.  I think it is supposed to get cooler with a possibility of rain on Wednesday.  Watching the news, I am grateful that I am not traveling nor dealing with snow, ice, etc.  I hope any of you experiencing storms stay safe.

I wasn't really planning to do any "cyber Monday" shopping, but ended up ordering a new Fitbit from Amazon.  This is the Versa 2 version, and i purchased a tthree year warranty for it.  Even with the warranty, etc., the price was lower than the previous version I have.  While mine is working okay, I dropped the watch in the tile floor, and the screen is shattered.  Readable, but not great.  After that happened a couple of months ago, I found that the warranty did not cover broken screens.  I could have lived with it, but the warranty on the new one covers the screen.  And, I will be happy to have an intact watch.  It should be arriving in about 10 days (currently out-of stock).

The TSV looks nice, but I am not one who wears headphones.  My DD, grands, and DH's family just want gift cards or cash so I will not be ordering them.  Hope any of you who do order them like them very much.

I am headed to the doctor later this morning, and I hope he finds all is well with my healing.  I think I may be able to do a little more and wear a little less (like no Spanx to bed), but I will need to see what he says. Definitely no elliptical or treadmill for at least another week, so I skipped "strong bones" this morning.  While I could have done some of the exercises, I would find skipping others to be a bore.

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Hope everyone has a nice day, and happy and sensible cyber shopping.

Hugs,

Linda

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (MONDAY, DEC. 2)

Linda--Thank  you for starting the thread. Your purchase of the FitBit is very justified, and you took advantage of the savings. I do hope your visit to the doctor goes well.

I made a purchase for my FitBit; I purchased at Amazon a replacement band for the Charge 3. I don't need it now but I decided with the price it would be nice to have it on hand to change out or replace the band should something happen to it....and the savings today helped me to justify it.

It is cool and raining here but a few miles away it is snowing but not in an amount to cause problems.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

I saw that Midnight was going to need cat litter soon. Since I will be working the next two days, I went to Chewy and ordered 2 jugs of the lightweight litter plus his Fancy Feast gravy lovers canned food. If the snow or other bad weather hits, he will be have his essentials. Midnight couldn't do shoppiing on Cyber Monday for himself so I had to do it.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Honored Contributor

I'm late to the thread today.  My sister and I went to see the movie Knives Out.

Image result for knives out movie"

We came back to my house for an hour or so and then I went to her house to check out her decorations and tree Woman Very Happy  We grabbed a pizza on the way and had a good visit.

Man I ate alot of food today, lol.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise