Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (MONDAY, AUG. 31)

MARIJANE, chicken parma sounds so good right now that I am on a fruit/veggie plan for this week. It will be hot & humid here all week. Enjoy your time in the pool as it won't last forever, I wish that I could join you. CERB, Have fun shopping & I know that it will be a change for Cleo to be in with other goats for the first time. JEAN, It sounds like you will have a busy week at school, so it is probably good to be home to do what you want today. It is overcast today & they say it is from the forest fires in the NW. BIRD MAMA, I hope that your day is going well for you. FHG, Our gas prices went down 4 cents so they are now $2.65. They say they should be under $2.00 in the next few months. That will be a real treat as we plan to do some traveling in Sept. & October. Hot tub time & then I think it will be nap time.
Valued Contributor

Good afternoon, sounds like a busy group, made me tired just reading!

My son and his wife rented a preassure washer to do their house,Dil loved it, thought it was the most fun thing ever!  My son kids her that she will be getting one for Christmas.

Very busy today at work, Mondays always are, but time is flying, on Friday we leave for the beach, not that I am counting down or anything!

No shopping for me , saving for the beach!

I hope that everyone is well.

Esteemed Contributor

ROSA, That is funny about your DS getting his wife a power washer for Christmas. I wouldn't mind if it was my gift as it is useful & not something that you have to wonder where you will put it. I know that you are counting the days until your much needed vacation to the beach. Good for you & you deserve it.
Valued Contributor

Twinny, thank you so much, you are so nice!

Honored Contributor

Hello all - I had a busy and productive day at work.  I love productive days.

Jean, thanks for getting us started today.  Sorry that the monitor interefered with work today, but glad to read you will be subbing the rest of the week.  I'm one who believes things happen for a reason so maybe it was meant you didn't go in today.  I'm all for hiring something out when you can afford it and trust the person doing it.

Snicks - girl you are so used to buzzing around doing stuff, treat yourself to a lazy day or too.  You feeling better? 

Marijane - that four letter word (heat) has returned to my part of the country.  80's with real feel in 90's because of the humidity - blah.

Twinny - I forgot to mention that I'm glad everyone had a good time at the party this past weekend.  I'm with you regarding power tools.  The chain saw I have was a gift from my DH (lol).

Rosa, I can hear the excitement in your written words as it relates to the weekend.  I'm so happy for you :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise