Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (MONDAY, APRIL12)

Greetings, shopping friends. It is a semi-sunny day. I've been doing things around the house badly neeeded during my time of neglect when ill a,nd down in the dumps.

This has been a day of making purchases. I confess that I like the SG TSV but what  I bought was 2 sets of the Muk Luks pj outfits. I can easily wear those around the house and cheaper than the TSV. I have plenty of TSV type clothes so no temptation there.

I'll be using the afternoon to relax and read. I don't want to overdo myself despite feeling ok today.

Have a great day. If you shop, shop wisely.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (MONDAY, APRIL12)

Hi Everyone!

KomKat--It's good to hear that you are starting to feel better. It sounds like you will have better luck with pacing yourself than I usually do. (a talent that seems to elude me. LOL) I purcases a MukLuks lounger set for our son's MIL and she loves it. I hope you enjoy the ones your selected.

It's another day of clouds and rain storms intermitent thru the day and evening. I just have my fingers crossed that the worse of it ends before midnight. 

The JR Lunchtime specials blouses arrived today and I'm pleased with them. They are a bit sheer but will work well over a tank when I go to the market. I just wanted something ligghtweight but a bit longer than a top. The dressy skirt is beautiful but really full. It's more like a ball gown than an evening skirt. It fits so I'm keeping ....especially at the lunchtime $.

Today is laundry day. I rummaged thru some misc. paperwork to get it off the desk. I gave the dogs their heartguard chews and picked up a few things. I was on the websites searching for a mother's day gift for our dil without much luck today. I'll continue my "hunt" tomorrow.

I did order the Campenelli dusting gloves on Sunday. I though I might even use them when I'm in the garage or workroom. I used to wear cotton work gloves but haven't seen them in years. (or at an affordable price) If not for that, I'll think they will be great around the lamps and vases here.

Have a good afternoon/evening.

Respected Contributor

I had off work last week for spring break so I spent a fair amount of time shopping for new spring and summer clothes.  Old Navy had some great discounts and we went to our beach house for a few days and there are outlet stores at the beach.  I recently lost 25 pounds so I need some spring and summer clothes that fit.  I do plan on losing some more weight so I didn't go overboard with my purchases just in case I happen to go down another size.  At least I will have some things that fit for now. 

Esteemed Contributor

Good Afternoon and thanks for getting us started, Jean.  Hope you like the outfits you ordered.  So far, I have avoided ordering anything today, but I thought those pj sets looked nice and were reasonably priced.  Glad you are not overdoing things and accomplished some of the house projects you wanted to do.

Hi Fressa.  Hope your weather won't be too bad.  Glad you like the JR tops you ordered, and the skirt is good enough to keep.  I am guessing you ordered the same mitt/gloves set that I ordered yesterday.  Hope they work for both of us.

Good for you with the weight loss and clothes purchases 

Honored Contributor

It sounds like you made a wise purchase Jean @KonaKat   although I will say the Graver TSV today is cute.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

You never know Fressa @Fressa   you might need a more fancy skirt for an occasion in the future.  It sounds like you are getting the same weather as me.

Honored Contributor

@ninjawife  it's always nice to treat yourself to a few new pieces.

Honored Contributor

You take fun OLLI classes Linda @LindaLatte   Hopefully the shower curtain rod stayed up for you.