Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (MARCH 1)

Hi  Everyone!

It's windy and raining today. The sun makes a short appearance but it doesn't last long. Surprise weather today. 

The TSV caught my eye this morning. I ordered the pink and then cancelled it . I liked tthe length and style but not the short sleeves. I'm not a "print" person but like the abstract or waterfall effect that Bob Mackie does. I'm not familiar with this fabric so hopefully i won't request passing on this.

We all were up super early today because the garbage & recycle trucks were ahead of schedule. Mondays are laundry days so that gives me an earilier start than usual.

Carolyn mentioned that Thursday is a big Garden day if anyone is interested. I could use another statue or wind spinner.I finally remembered to bring in the last winter wind spinner. LOL  It seems like there is always one item that you forget and it takes forever to get it back in the garage. 

I plan on making the Heartland chicken tonight in the air fryer for dinner. It should be an easy dinner for a Monday night. 

I was tempted to order either the Juniors cheesecake minis or the Jimmy the Baker Crumb cakes. I think they are lower in calories than ice cream and some nights I just want dessert. I'm still waffeling on those decisions. I sure like my desserts but not the weight gain. Still you can't deny yourself everything and the smaller size makes it very tempting. 

Hope eveyone is doing well.

Have a good afternoon/evening.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (MARCH 1)

Good Morning/Afternoon and thanks for getting us started, Fressa.  It is cool here today (was only 29 when I got up), but they are predicting highs in the upper 60's, which is 10 degrees higher than yesterday.  Plus, today it isn't nearly as windy.  

I have Renee's leggings and pants, but I have never purchased her tops.  Definitely not a need for me, so the TSV was an easy pass.

Hope you enjoy the chicken today.  I am making some pinto beans in the instant pot, plus cooking a bunch of vegetables, etc.  I didn't used to eat much dessert, but really enjoy them now.  While I don't have a weight issue (actually a little lower than I would like), I am trying to avoid eating too many foods low in nutrients and high in fat.  So, I try making reduced-fat and sugar treats like brownies and apple desserts, etc.

My American Revolution OLLI class was good this morning.  No big plans for the day other than cleaning and cooking plus exercise and perhaps a walk.  I brought out my Easter decorations this morning, and I am happy to have them.  I know it is pretty silly since I live alone, etc., but I do enjoy seasonal decorations.

Hope your infusion went well, Glenda (I think it is today.)  Also hope everyone is having a nice day.

Hugs,

Linda 

Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (MARCH 1)

Hello Fressa and Linda, it was blustry here today.  The sun was out so I forgave the wind. Woman Very Happy  This morning I checked the Q and happened to see that the Dennis Basso short trench that I just received over the weekend was reduced another $5 +.  Yes, I did a live chat with Q customer service and asked for a price adjustment/refund.  Woman LOL

I liked the jacket on Saturday and I like it even more today.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise