Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME---HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Good morning, everyone! I know many of you are up and getting the final preparations ready for tomorrow...or for this evening, if you also celebrate on Christmas Eve. When I was young, we would have Christmas on Christmas Eve and then go to my brother's on Christmas.

I did go to the city yesterday to have my car checked out and state inspection done while the weather was acceptable. Afterwards, I went and had my hair cut, colored and highlighted. Merry Christmas to my disappearing cash!

I do have several packages in the car to be brought in this morning which were waiting for me at the Post Office. I was so tired when I came home and not feeling well that I went to bed at 6:30pm and then awakened at 10pm. I then watched TV until around 2AM and then went to bed again.

Enjoy the holidays and Merry Christmas to each and everyone of you. Mele Kalikimaka!

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.