Valued Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (FRIDAY)

Hello All,

Jean, we have the same taste in the TV shows we watch. DVR'd the first episode of the new season of the Following.

Unseasonably cold here, went from shorts to coats and a fire in the fireplace in a 24 hour period.

I have my sister visiting next week. She lives out of state and we normally tend to see each other at family get togethers at my mothers so this will be the first time in awhile that she has been to my home. There is nothing like an overnight guest that causes one to do a little cleaning. Well, back to my ereader. Have a good weekend to all.

Valued Contributor

Hello All,

Jean, we have the same taste in the TV shows we watch. DVR'd the first episode of the new season of the Following.

Unseasonably cold here, went from shorts to coats and a fire in the fireplace in a 24 hour period.

I have my sister visiting next week. She lives out of state and we normally tend to see each other at family get togethers at my mothers so this will be the first time in awhile that she has been to my home. There is nothing like an overnight guest that causes one to do a little cleaning. Well, back to my ereader. Have a good weekend to all.

Respected Contributor

Jean, this poor woman had less than $4,000 in income for the year - all she had was a basic 1040 (not sure if they did the EZ or not) and a form for EIC! If I were alone, I'd have told her to go to the library if she didn't have a computer and use one of the free return sites that you can find on the IRS website. If I were to do tax returns again next year, I think I'd advertise as an independent. My gosh, I don't think a CPA would have charged that much for less than 15 minutes work! {#emotions_dlg.mad}

Lunch bell just rang.... {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Esteemed Contributor

KonaKat, yes we are identical twins. We never exchanged classes though, as we were too afraid of getting caught! I do have a birthmark on my forehead, so I always wear bangs. When we were babies and my grandparents were watching us once, my mother made a paste of brown sugar & water and painted a birthmark on my sister. Then they couldn't tell which was which! We don't look as much alike now as my twin is a little smaller than I am.