Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (FRIDAY)

Greetings, fellow shoppers! I was amazed that the thread had not been started. Everyone must be very busy.

I'm not working today because of snow. The roads are too hazardous for the busses. Over 90% of our students are transported over country roads which the Department of Highways was not able to get cleared and ice free. In fact, the street in front of my house has not been cleared.

This week has definitely been a non-shopping week. I've read all the threads on things such as being able to go a year without making a clothing purchase, as well as the "doomsday" threads. I have no doubt that if we had to that we all had clothing sufficient to make it through the year without a purchase.

In the process of decluttering, etc., I don't see a need for new clothes at this time, nor do I see the need for kitchen utensils, etc. Now, that doesn't mean I wouldn't be tempted by a want, but right now "wanty" isn't calling. This must be a January thing as I checked my QVC order status for last January and I had purchased around $60+ of items.

Have a great day! If you shop, shop wisely!

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.