Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (FRIDAY)

That is something about the drive through Jean. I hope they figure out your problem on Monday. I'm concerned about you -- swollen legs don't sound good. Glad they ruled out the blood clot at least.

That is a shame about your very slow "fast food" Arlene. I have a printed Vera Bradley bag, but it isn't a very busy print. Even so, I find that I don't want to carry it as much as a plain bag for the same reason. Glad you found a solid color purse you like.

That lady at your church sounds very talented LindaR. How heartbreaking for her that she lost so much of her work in the fire. But, good that she is re-creating some now.

I went to Ross today, and bought three things -- swimsuit, exercise capris, and exercise top. I really wasn't planning to buy that much, but I went ahead since it seems I can't find things when I am really looking for them. The prices were good, and I will donate some of my old things to make room (no problem.) Fortunately, our local Ross is pretty tidy and nice, others a bit further away are a total mess.

I found a hole in my bath towel this morning -- what a surprise. I usually end up buying new towels because they are faded or I'm just tired of them. May end up buying some at COSTCO -- I have heard their towels are nice and reasonably priced.

Hope your weather isn't too bad LindaR and Jean.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (FRIDAY)

Linda--Thank you for your concern. I'm on blood thinner so neither the doctor or I thought it might be the cause but did the ultra sound to rule it out; it just happened to find something else which, in most cases, is not a major concern. I'm not sure that what the ultra sound found is what is causing the problem. I think it is one of those accidental discoveries made when looking for something else.

Oh, towels!!! Last Spring when we went to Florida, we passed this well known discount place in North Carolina. One of their closeouts that day were very expensive and well made towels. We all stuffed the trunk and back seat with our purchases. I don't think I'll need towels for some time.

I'm watching Discovery Fit and Health right now; I like their medical programs.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.