Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 3)

Good Afternoon/Evening!  Thanks for the tip about the plug in DynaTrap, Fressa.  I think I will order it from Amazon since delivery here is pretty slow.  I just read on another thread that shipping costs are going up (USPS, etc.) in October through December.  And, I heard on the radio that many holiday items are likely to be in short supply due to problems in various ports, particularly in China.  I'm glad I don't need to buy for little children since it seems like it may be difficult to get the toys, etc., that they might like.  My DD and family will be happy with cash and/or gift cards.

Hope none of you are dealing with the aftermath of storms or fires, etc.  The weather is pretty crazy these days.  I saw on FB that it was cold enough for Jean to turn on the heat already.  Yikes!  It is pretty warm here, but cooler than usual with a high of 92 degrees predicted.

Belated birthday wishes to your DH, Susan.  Hope dinner out was good. 

Also hope Francis is doing okay, Bernie, and your mammogram went well, Glenda.  

It has been a pretty busy day so far -- finishing up my hospice work, going to the gym, and having my hair cut, but I plan to take it easy this afternoon.  I saw the D&Co. TSV jeans, but I don't plan to order since I just ordered the Kim Gravel ones.  They have already shipped, which is amazing.

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Have a nice evening and sleep well.  Please post if your have a chance.

Hugs,

Linda