Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (FRIDAY, OCT. 14)

Linda @LindaLatte I don't consider multiple bottles of toilet cleaner excessive.  When the pandemic hit I had the hardest time finding my clorox toilet bowl cleaner that smells like wintergreen lozenges.

product image 1 of 8 slides

I have to be careful about products that fume up too much - birds have sensitive respiratory systems and can't take the clorox with bleach.

Suffice it to say I learned and have more toilet bowl cleaner than you - I also have 2 bathrooms and use primarily one of them.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

That is funny Bernie.  I have two of those two packs.  I did have trouble finding it sometimes during COVID, but I didn't realize that I had four.  Guess you have me beat.

Esteemed Contributor

Birdmama---Thank you for thinking about our fur babies. I hold my breath that we don't have an emergency situation with either of them like our kids did with Clarice. My head is still spinning over it all. Thanks again.

Esteemed Contributor

LindaLatte--I'm still trying to find some of the basic medicine cabinet items to have on hand for the winter. Some of the basic kitchen cabinet supplies are still hit and miss or jus too expensive to have 2 instead of 1. The not knowing what is going to be in stock and for what price is making me "cranky". LOL   Lysol in any product is always in demand in our area. I buy most of the cleaning products on line because of my allergies. I do have a few Lysol products for the bathroom and I put the air cleaner on while I'm using them. It's always fun and games around on cleaning days. LOL