Trusted Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (FRIDAY, JAN. 6)

JEan I had received my Or Paz ring the other day and it is a keep for me..I got the all silver ..I had forgotten about the earrings..they were on waitlist only.

Yes that is sad about the shootings at the air port.

I guess everybody is different Barbara.......I don't consider my thighs or hips slim,wish they were,but the IM pants fit me perfect....on the D&C jeans I have to go down a Size on their pull on jeans....the SG pants fit me fine but I only have 1-2 pairs of that line and hardly wear them.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Marijane--I used to wear SG's lustra knit pants but haven't ordered any for a couple of years. They were great for travel. I still order her tops when I find a great buy as they fit well as did the pants.

FedEx delivered my lightweight ladder with 5 star reviews:  V33860. I wanted something easy to carry with wider steps, etc. The ladder I have now is very heavy and hard to lug around. The safety features of this one also appealed to me.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

Good Evening!  Thanks for getting us started, Jean.  Regarding the IM pants -- I wear size 8 in the ankle pants, which is pretty much my usual size in pants (size small if they are not numeric sizes.)  I don't consider my hips, thighs, to be slim, and I wear size small in Susan Graver and Denim & Co.  I have not purchased D&Co. pants in quite a while, so they may have changed sizes.  Still have not purchased QF pants.  Sometimes size small pants are too large on me -- mostly if they have a lot of stretch.  I hate it when the pants fall down during the day.  

Sorry about the ring and earrings.

Waves to Marijane, meallen, Susan, Barbara,Bernie, twinny, and all of our posters and readers.

I had the first of four classes on Islam this morning, and it was quite interesting.  Then, I went to the gym and visited DH.  After lunch, I purchased some more produce, and I need to leave to visit DH soon.  He was doing quite well.  

Sleep well everyone!

Hugs,

Linda

Esteemed Contributor

Linda--Thanks for the input on the IM pants. I may break over sometime and try them. I'm glad the Islam class went well and that DH was doing better when you visited.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.