Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (FRIDAY, FEB 28)

Charlene @cerb  thank you for checking in and giving us an updated on your husband's surgery.   It's very common for surgeons to remove the edges or borders of tissue until they hit a clean margin.  I'm sorry that your  husband is in pain and I continue to pray for him and your family.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Fressa  I'm about to look up novenas and see if there is one for St. Eligius who is the Patron Saint of electrical and mechanical engineers.  I can't believe that your stove burners are acting up now and if there is Saint other than Eligius who intercedes for all things mechanical, I'll find him and pray for you.

I'm not being funny - you have got it going on with your appliances. 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello Ladies.....thank you Charlene for keeping us updated on your DH.   Sorry he is in so much pain and improves day by day.....our prayers go out to him and also your family.

Glad Midnight is eating a little Jean and soon feels.better.......

Freesa if anyone can find a saint Bernie will!!  I have to admit Bernie Imhave never heard of St Eligius......and me having 8 yrs of a Catholic schooling!

Brbara happy to hear your DH is doing better.

Twinny it has been cold but sunny today.....I we had a trace of snow in February and only about 20 inches all winter......I am fine with that....although the ski resorts all through New England are hurting.....but they do make sniw to keep going.           Prayers also for Larry too Linda.             Have a nice evening ....  Marijane

Esteemed Contributor

Charlene, thanks for the update on your DH.  Prayers for all of you in this difficult time.  

fressa, it sounds like you are still having appliance troubles.  Good luck with getting a new one.  

Marijane, so far we have gotten 51" inches of snow.  Our normal snowfall is 50" total.  It's very good for tourism around here too.  We have a snowmobile trail that goes from our hometown for 100 miles.  Last weekend there were 6 fatalities in one night.   Drinking and speed.  

Lunch was good today. So was the gym.  

Glenda