Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (FRIDAY, FEB 16)

@meallen616  I hope you have a great weekend too.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (FRIDAY, FEB 16)

Linda--I am so glad that DH seems to be able to transition back to soft foods. I'm sure that he will appreciate that as well as the soft cookies you plan to buy. Sorry you had a bad caregiver's meeting and that you were unable to associate with your usual buddies.

Charlene--Finnegan sounds like he is a neat cat. As a contrast, Midnight has me trained. I think your DH acted from the heart years ago with the roses for your anniversary despite the cost. Finances are not a concern with many when big events occur and they feel amiss if they don't give the hyped symbol of remembrance.

meallen--Thanks for the usually appropriate graphics. My day off for President's Day has vanished. It is now being used to make up a day of instruction missed because of snow, ice and below zero wind chills. I may keep my plans and not work. Tiime will tell but with the upcoming trip, the money would be nice.

Bernie--I still have power but some roads are covered with water. I think I will do the Lenten idea. Just think! If one did for for every day in the year, there would be 365 items gone with one item a day.

Midnight and I spent the afternoon reading. I'm still tired from having the bug so resting was a good option.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.