Respected Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (FRIDAY, DEC. 31)

Happy New Year to all our readers and posters!  Kyanne is already hugging my feet.  She does not like loud noises, though seems very pleased with her own loud voice.  I know how she feels hahahahaha

It's been a super quiet lazy take a nap day here.  I didn't even cook.  So nice to just be at home with Beloved.  I worked 122 hours the past 2 weeks.  Will work Sunday too.  I told him I don't expect this to last so lets pay some things while we get the extra funds. I have planned to NY state camping trip with my cousins this summer and no idea how I will pay for it.  So need to start my fund.

Tomorrow I am making picadillo and also cooking the chili basics so when it gets cold Sunday I can just throw it togerher.

Hunting a purse but I am so very picky.  I like the 2 straps - one long, one short.  Must have an outside pocket and a cute lining. I finally quit looking and back to my book.

Honored Contributor

Linda @LindaLatte   I'm glad that you accepted the invitation for New Year's Day.  I'm shaking my head so hard over the news about Bev's delayed surgery that I'm about to scramble my brains.  May God hold her in the palm of His hand during this time.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Kathleen @Rock_chick   I'm picky about the silhouette of my purses too.  They don't have to be leather or pricey but the sihouette gotta be right.  I like a satchel with short and long handle too.  Pockets are a must.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise