Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (FRIDAY, DEC. 30)

Good morning, shopping friends.The day greeted us with some snow flurries long since gone. Hopefully, this is a sign that the coming year will bless us with limited snow. Wishful thinking!

I  have a jewelry weakess so today has been a major temptation. I have been wanting the earrings that go with the TSV since I saw them pictured on FB a couple of days ago.  I confess that both the ring and earrings are coming home to me. This is the first jewelry purchase I have made in a long time.

On the home front, I am practicing "Do you love it?" as I look at an item. I plan to return to the city on Monday, so I plan to take a load to the donation center.  I'm trying to be focused during my time off from work and striking while the motivation D&C ponte knit pants. I'm normally a petitite but these are just a little short on me for a petite size. They were great pants and if they had been about an inch longer, they would not be going back.

I am planning a quiet New Year's weekend, but hope each of you celebrate the end of the old and the beginning of the new in the way that you prefer. May the weather not interfere with your plans!!

Have a great day. If you shop, shop wisely.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (FRIDAY, DEC. 30)

Hi shopping friends,

Image result for goodbye to 2016 hello 2017 thoughts images

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

meallen--Love the graphic. Each new day and each New Year gives us another day to make the most of it; it does not have to be a repeat of the past.

I like this quote:

I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're doing something. Neil Gaiman

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Trusted Contributor

Hello Ladies....thanks for starting Jean....too bad about those pants, I am waiting for the IM ones that's to be a s/v sometime in Jan......I have not seen them or really don't know anything about them either.   I also ordered the s/v ring today in all silver it has been a long time for me too ordering any jewelry....I did not see the matching earimgs,will have to go look.  I should get the ring today as I ordered it a few days ago on pre-order.  WE are having snow flurries now,had a lot of rain yesterday,too warm for the snow, but up in Maine they had a pile.

THanks for the graphic Meallen.

Not much going on here..doing some laundry..our decos will be kept up till Jan 6'"little Christmas" as my mom called it.    Our trees  are holding up,pretty well.

Have a nice day everyone.       Marijane 

Esteemed Contributor

Marijane--I thought the all silver version of the TSV looked sharp. This is the item number for the earrings. J333185. As I said, I first saw the earrings on FB when they were featured with the gold or yellow contrast and really wanted them. The IM TSV is a 24 /7 Denim pant that has straight legs in a pull on style with flat front and back elastic waistband, and back patch pockets. The prce is $44.84.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks Jean for the IM info...looks like they will be coming home to me when presented. I checked the earrings and the all silver version is on waitlist....I think they may be coming my way too!!    I do have several items in that line I have purchased over the years and Inlike them very much.

Honored Contributor

@KonaKat

Jean I rolled out of the bed and turned on Rachel presenting jewelry.  I was tempted by a couple of items and had to remind myself to snap out of it,  ha ha ha.  Of course, the day is not over yet.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@meallen616

Thanks for the New Year Wishes.  You are a quiet poster however you manage to convey what you want to say each day with your graphics, memes, cartoons.

I like your style and wish you a Happy New Year too.

Honored Contributor

@Genny1

I liked the pendant they offered that looks like it's part of the suite.

Honored Contributor

Hello all.  I assembled the TSV shovels last night; I think they are going to work out just fine.

Today I visited the recycle center, got my haircut and did my grocery shopping.  

Nothing else exciting on the schedule for today.