Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (FRIDAY, DEC. 28)

Linda--Sometimes it is fine to treat ourselves as long as we do it in moderation, and you have a great handle on that. For the same reason, youi will know if cutting back on exercise is a good move after a few days.

Charlene--I'm sorry that you are not having rain. They just said on the local news that the rainfall in the state has broken a record dating back to the late 1800s. I know you enjoyed the visit from your son and will miss him.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Regular Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (FRIDAY, DEC. 28)

Hi Ladies...thank you all so much for the birthday wishes.  On the weather subject, I, for sure know these warm temperatures and the rain are not the norm.  It is usually blustery cold and many times snowing on my birthday.  I enjoy a good snowfall every now and then.

I’ll be joining those of you reigning in “wanty”, it happens this time of year without fail.  No real resolutions for me, only to do a little better than the year before in my spending, decluttering, exercising and healthy eating...This year was definitely better than last, so hopefully I will continue to improve.

Hoping you all have a peaceful night...enjoy!!