Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (FRIDAY, DEC.24)

Merry Christmas @chessielady  and Glenda @twinny70 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Oooh, Nice Kathleen @Rock_chick 

Honored Contributor

Yea Linda there was a time getting veterinary care boiled down to can you afford it?  Now, you have the money and can't get the care.  Alice was seen at the veterinarian who happens to have the ultrasound technology.  I would it explain it this way.  At the beginning of the pandemic folks who were sick with covid presented to the hospital and were often times told go home and ride it out.  If you start choking to death or your oxygen plummets come back and we'll deal with it then.  I think Alice went through that kind of assessment - she received medication to help the upset stomach and RX dog food.

Most of us know here, special shout out to all of my cat people here - kidney issues are nothing to play with.  They can identify proteins in urine.  Blood work reveals a bit more but nothing compares to eyeballing it with an ultrasound.  

I must have misunderstood what Bev just went through procedurally.  I thought they addressed the bleeding.  Now the poor woman has to go through two more surgeries?  She's in my prayers.

Esteemed Contributor

More news from Bev.  Now, her first surgery (still trying to stop the bleeding) will be on Sunday morning.  The only positive note is that she is able to eat again until tomorrow at midnight.  She said the food is good there, which is a plus.  Thanks for all of your prayers and good thoughts.  She is a big believer in prayer.

Trusted Contributor

Good evening ladies, hope all is well.

I just wanted to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas!  Please enjoy the day and stay safe.  

Regular Contributor

Hi Ladies...just wanted to pop on and wish you all a very, Merry Christmas!!  This has been an interesting year for me, some happy, some sad, but we have made it through.

I have been following so it is good to see old friends returning here and I plan to try to post regularly as you are such a positive, supportive group of women.

So, my wish for you is a peaceful, joyous Christmas!! 🎄 

Respected Contributor

This has been a year. I also wish everyone a very joyous and Merry Christmas

Linda: prayers for Bev.

Kathlern: having been through major plumbing issues I feel your pain. It was a huge hit in the pocketbook and the plumbers were with me for two weeks straight. That was after an initial pipe issue and then the final shower issue.

Respected Contributor

Ugh! We have a shower issue too. I told DH lets rip out this cabinet so they can update our faucet. One thing at a time.

Waving hello to Karen and all our friends here! Merry Merry Christmas!!
DD and I wrapped and cleaned and watched Frosty and Rudolph.