Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (FRIDAY, DEC. 23)

Hello all, I ran a couple of errands this morning and I've been putzing the rest of the day, lol.  My sister made 4 different kinds of Christmas cookies and brought me a container of each.  Mary is a fantastic baker so I am being really careful with these cookies.

Thankful that I have more restraint with my diet and cholesterol than I have with shoes and sales, ha ha ha.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Bernie--I thought of you when I saw the future peep toe boots promotion in the Insider. I don't have much restraint with some cookies; thus, I don't keep them around. This year, I did my share of buying of boots. I now have to go on a boot diet.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Trusted Contributor

Jean..that was the first thing I thought of when I saw your post about the peep toe boots.....Bernie!   I am interested in those IM pants though.  you will have to let us know how those D&c  knit pants are...I did not see them.  Good that you don't have to go back to PT.

Twinny hope your friend continues to be coming along after her kidney removal.  Have fun with your family tonorrow.

LindaL sounds like your DH and his family are havi g a wonderful time visiting.  

kathleen have a nice time when you go away for a few days with DH.  Nice pictures of fb you are posting.

I have been busy around here so trying to limit my time on the lpad...I am able to get a lot done.  Weather has been pretty good..tonorrow  is supposed to rain most of the day and Sunday it's supposed to be 50!     Have a nice night everyone.....Marijane

Esteemed Contributor

Jean, my resolution for next year is to not beat myself up.  It has been a difficult couple of months.  I did the very best that I could for mom & the last 3 years were rough.  I miss popping in to see her & living so close makes it worse.  I am so ready for another vacation.