Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (FRIDAY, AUGUST 19)

Good Afternoon/Evening!  It is rainy here and flash floods are possible.  More thunderstorms are predicted for tomorrow.  I wore a rain hat and carried an umbrella on my walk, but only needed the rain hat since the rain was light at that time.  Hope the weather is okay where you live.

I went to the grocery store this morning, and I was very disappointed in much of the produce.  Not only was the price up, the quality of the onions, strawberries, potatoes, etc. was not good.  So, I didn't purchase as much as I expected.  Oh well..... 

While I like IM's pima cotton and one of the prints of the TSV, I am  not ordering.  That neckline is not one I like.  Hope any of you order the TSV like it very much.

Very surprised to receive my TSV charger today.  I have it charging now, and hope that it works out for me.

Looks like I will not be helping out the hospice patient tomorrow since she fell yesterday and is in the hospital.  DD's colonoscopy went fine, which is a relief.  She called me when she got home an was waiting for her DH to bring her something to eat.

My energy level and appetite are still not back to normal, but I am working on both and trying to be patient.

Waves to all of our posters and readers.   Please post if you have a chance, and sleep well.

Hugs,

Linda

Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (FRIDAY, AUGUST 19)

I'm late posting Woman Embarassed  We got a pop up run of the mill summer thunderstorm on Thursday night.  It's either been so dry or the rain storms have been so severe that it was nice it watch a regular storm.  I planned on cutting the grass today (Friday 8-19) but it was still too wet from the rain.  Did the grocery shopping instead.  We're getting more rain this weekend so it will be a race between me and mother nature on Saturday.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

LindaLatte---I know everyone needs the rain but once it moves into the "flash flood warning" then I'm wishing we could turn it off . 

Grocery shopping is a guessing game anymore. What vcan I find and  how long will it keep? I give myself $ limits for categories now in order to have some sort of budget. 

Sorry your hospice patent fell. Hopefully she will recover sooner than later.

Esteemed Contributor

Birdmama---We've been having storm clouds for the last three days and just a sprinkle of a shower. Storms are in the forecast but according to my knees that's incorrect. The humidity and heat have been brutal around here. Wrond day to switch patio rugs around on the porches. I got two of the Barbara King rugs on clearance and they are very nice. A bit bold than our usual but the dogs sure like them. LOL