Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (FRIDAY, APR 12)

Wow, that is amazing about your car, twinny!  Must be honest folks around there.  

I worked for the Federal government, and that was the only time in 30 plus years that  I had to sneak out the side door due to a protest.  The protesters had broken some glass, so it was wise not to go out the main door even if they didn't bother the workers.  It did leave an impression on me to say the least. 

I finally heard back from the hotel, and they would only give me the "going rate" for the room ($208 plus lots of tax) rather than a reduced rate for Road Scholar guests.  I did manage to get a slightly lower quote for a "senior citizen", but still higher than I wanted to pay.  I went on-line, and found a nice hotel not far away for a much lower rate.  How frustrating, but now I have my hotels lined up for the trip.

Esteemed Contributor

Marijane & Linda L.  Yes, we are lucky that we live in a town of 10,000 people.  Though there was a guy from a large town 60 miles away that was going through open cars on our block last weekend.  He was caught when the home owner heard his car start up and he called 911 & the police caught the suspect.  

Respected Contributor

Good afternoon...it is very nice day here.,there was a lot of snow at home and schools were closed yesterday. 

I do do use a rolller from the skincare I sell. It is not at all like the tsv...and it has helped my wrinkles a lot..there is a special serum I use with it. It is not for everyone but those I know who do it has made a lot of difference. 

(((Hugs)))to all.