Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (CHRISTMAS EVE DAY)

Image result for christmas greetings

Thank you for your friendship, willingness to listen when I needed to vent, lol, and your encouragement during challenging times this year.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Bernie--What a beautiful graphic as well as words. We all have our challenges, ones that are often unique, so the support here as well as elsewhere is very important.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Good afternoon ladies, hope all is well.

Having a busy day, but wanted to wish all of you a -  Very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Seasons Greetings.  Have a safe and happy holiday. 

Will catch up with all of you on Monday.

Trusted Contributor

Hi everyone - Merry Christmas and Holiday season to all!  We will be leaving to go over to my mother's house in a little bit.  I'm really enjoying having my children home.  Hugs to all who might be missing loved ones at this time of year, and may we count our blessings for all that is good.  ~  Charlene

Valued Contributor

Hello All,

Happy Holidays to all.  We had temps up to 80 degrees today. 

This afternoon we did a Christmas Eve meal with our niece and her family.  It was fun and tomorrow will be just me and my husband.  We have scaled back very much by choice and I can tell you I have loved the stress free nature of it all.  I really wanted to move forward with the holidays this way.  I did get the feeling that my husband was missing the traditions so who knows what next year will bring.  It is funny how the holidays can bring up so many different feelings, no wonder it can be a challenging time of year. 

Well, out of town plans coming up so if I am not around...have a great 2017!  Gayle