Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (CHRISTMAS DAY, 2018)

Good morning, shopping friends. Just taking time to wish all of you regardless of how you celebrate a great day. The New Year and "New Year New You" will soon be with us. It has been a great year but one with highs and lows for many of us.

HappyHolidays.PNG

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Trusted Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (CHRISTMAS DAY, 2018)

[ Edited ]

Merry Christmas Ladies....have a  peaceful wonderful day  !    AH yes Jean...new year,new you is starting to show up!!h.          Marijane.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ho ho hello all Woman Very Happy

I'm taking the next hour to rest my back before my sister arrives for dinner.  As in the case most of the time, I bent to pick something up and ping went the sciatic pain.  It's all good though - not the first time I've done it and probably not the last time I'll do it.    

My devilled eggs are done and a couple of smaller things will be cooked once sister arrives.  I kicked it old school and bought a couple of boxes of the green giant caulifower, carrots and broccoli in cheese sauce.  Apparently it is no longer boil in a bag.  It's a 'steamer' so it needs to be made in the microwave.   My Ma always had a bowl of these veggies in cheese sauce on the holiday dinner table.  

Christmas Eve went off without any family arguments which is always a good thing. 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Good Afternoon and Merry Christmas to all who celebrate.  Nice graphic, Jean.  Dinner at my neighbor's house was lovely, and I came home to watch "It's A Wonderful Life Again".  

Waves to Marjiane, Bernie, and all of our posters and readers.  

I am expecting a call from DD and family later, and hopefully will hear from DH's DD as well.  She called in the middle of dinner, and I suggested she call today.

Only a few of our "fitness centers" are open for limited hours today, but I managed to get my workout in this morning.  While it was hopping, I could use all of "my machines".

Have a nice evening!

Hugs,

Linda

Honored Contributor

Hi ladies,

https://cache.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/317988-Merry-Christmas-Happy-Holidays-Friends.gif