Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (BLACK FRIDAY, NOV. 25)

Good Evening!  Thanks for getting us started, Jean.  I was very tempted by the TSV and nearly bought it when first presented.  Then, I decided to ask DD if one of them would like it, and she said no.  Now, I'm back to thinking about it.  It really makes sense to have a little back-up power and a car charger.  Decisions, decisions.

I have not spent much time at home today, and it is a total mess sense I have started my Christmas decorations, and all the boxes, etc. are all  around the house.  I am looking for one decoration, and cannot find it.  Crazy.

Anyway, I made it to the gym, and fed DH lunch before going to the store.  I really wanted some fruit, but not much was on sale.  So, I ended up with one orange and a few bananas.  Oh well.....

The hospice nurse called me not long after I arrived home, so I came back to see her and DH.  All seems to be okay with him.  The Thanksgiving meal wasn't the best, or at least was not my favorite, but I was happy to be with DH.  I ended up running home to bake some banana bread for one of the caregivers.  It was still warm when I came back to feed DH dinner.  No wonder decorating is taking so long.  LOL

When I talked to DD this morning, DGS was still at work (Macy's).  He started at 5:00 last night.  Hope he is home and resting now.  

Sleep well everyone!

Hugs,

Linda

Esteemed Contributor

Linda--The holiday season is a hectic time but you are still able to be with DH, go to the gym, decorate, take classes, etc. I admire your level of activity. I'm sure that you will make the right decision regarding the TSV.

It was either Bernie or Snicks who made the comment about cats hyperventilating in their carriers. Midnight is an expert at this; he despises the car ride. He really makes me feel bad that I have to put him through it. He then gets so nervous that he vomits and also defecates. For this reason, when he is boarded we have the vet do all that is required to keep his care up to date....shots, annual exam, nail trimming, etc.

I really need to put the brakes on the spending but there have been too many good things that work for me lately. I indulged in the TSV which got me $3 cash back and then there was the FitBit Charge 2 I bought from Kohls which got me $15 cash back plus $45 Kohls cash. Since I haven't been in Kohls for a few months, this purchase has made up for it. I also indulged last week in a Sephora big cash back promotion for items I would be using in the next few months and got $5 cash back from eBates. I save up my purchases for times they increase their cash back. Now it is time to slow down!!

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

Marijane--You asked about the Sketchers TSV.  They are mesh bungee slip on sneakers for $49.98 TSV price. They  come in gray print (pictured below), black, black print, navy and taupe.

20161125_191943.jpg

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.