Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS ODAT -- Saturday

Good Morning/Afternoon Ladies! I couldn't find our thread, hope it isn't hiding somewhere.

It is a beautiful, sunny day here in Arizona, and I'm a busy bee with my regular Saturday tasks -- laundry, financial stuff, as well as more cleaning in anticipation of our guests arriving tomorrow. I hope to be able to go to the gym this afternoon, since I probably won't want to do so tomorrow when they are here.

I understand that a storm/snow is headed to the Midwest today and may hit DD's area on Monday. Needless to say, she isn't thrilled.

I saw a report on NBC News last night about people who have money (such as life insurance policies) that they don't know about. Unfortunately, didn't find anything for DD or my SIL, but I did find a possible source for my ex. So, I forwarded the information to him. He thinks it may be some money that was in his Mom's bank account when she passed away. It might be a good idea to check out the link just in case you have some undiscovered $$$ out there.

Guess I better get back to work now.

Waves to Jean, Kathleen, Sonya, Susan, Marijane, Rosa, Karen, Val, Ann, LindaR, Nancy, Kathy, and all of our posters and readers.

Have a good day everyone!

Hugs,

Linda