Highlighted
Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS ODAT - SUNDAY:)))))

Good morning friends. I haven't been on much in the past few days....between work and trying to get my house clean (since I didn't do much of it last week) I have been busy.

I did order todays TSV as a family gift. I will show it to DH when he gets home and if he doesn't think its a good idea then I'll just cancel. Kendall loves to read and so do I so we should get good use out of it. I would also like to bring it on our trip. We won't be able to bring our phones because of the international rates but at least we'll be able to email and go on FB. My dad and brother both have an ipad but that's a little out of my price range right now. Hopefully it'll be okay.

My LC items will be delivered tomorrow and I am excited to receive them. I am all set with clothing for our trip. I will leave work early tomorrow to finish up my Christmas shopping. I really don't have much to get so I'm not too worried.

I'm actually more worried about going to the grocery store when I get out of work today because we are expecting a little bit of snow and I believe everyone will be in a frenzy. I do need a few things for the week, the girls only have 2 1/2 days of school. I also need to get some baking items.

Sydney has her Christmas pageant this afternoon so I'll be going there and then I have class tonight.

If I don't get back on, have a great day everyone!!!!