Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy New Year! We have a new year and a renewed opportunity to make the best of each day. The past is the past; we can only learn from it and use that knowledge to make good decisions.

Today, we will be tempted with things to appeal to the whole you; these will range from fitness gadgets to items to making it easier for you to take care of the home. Of course, we have to look good or comfortable while doing it, so the appropriate clothing will be offered. Translated, it is another day at QVC offering us a variety of merchandise with the sales message tied into our desires to do better for the coming year...and to also increase their sales.

I don't know if you saw the Joe Campenelli set of cleaning sponges that were offered this morning but sold out. I have these and they are worth the money. I'm not buying the TSV; I know deep down that I could use it but there is something called limited space and the possible reality that it would end up being unused.

Have a great day and make efforts to make each day the best possible day!

Happy New Year!

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.