Respected Contributor

SHOPAHOLIC FRIENDS THURSDAY! ODAT!!!!!

Good morning ladies!! I don't want to be a thread hog but I guesss I am the early computer bird or something.

I had a great evening last night with DH. He has been SO happy! I asked him why he was so happy and he said because *I* haven't been stressed out. So I'm just realizing how stressed out I really was, now that (he's right) I'm not stressed at all.

I tried on the lotion that I'm wanting at Bath and Body and he loves it and told me he would give me some money to buy it. I was going to ask him to get it for me for Valentines and he told me not to wait. I thought that was really sweet of him.

My friend at the office came by and brought a couple things I had forgotten and my check, so today I am going to grocery shop and run a couple errands, AFTER I work out.

DD is coming over tonight so I'm going to make something tasty (not sure what) and enjoy spending an evening with her.

What is everyone up to? Jean, so sorry for the bad weather again. I am praying that your power holds up and that Midnight starts acting his fiesty self again.