Respected Contributor

♫SHOPAHOLIC FRIENDS THURS ODAT♪

Good morning ladies!! I am grocery shopping this morning, and have a handful of things to do around the house. The north wind blew in last night and I'm so happy I get to wear sleeves and boots!!!

I know the weather is a sore subject for some, and I'm sorry you all have cold and wet and rain and snow and ickyness and power outages. My girlfriend in CO called last night and said she nearly slid off the road 3 times.

I made myself go to bed earlier last night because I really like to be on the same sleep schedule as my Beloved. Arlene, as silly as it might seem to go to bed so early I really enjoy that "cuddle time" and talk time, and I know he really does too.

I am going to Walmart to get my iron today - did I tell you all I needed it this week and used the hair straightener for the front of my cami? lol It worked, but will be glad to have an iron.

Sonya, I hope you get your water back! I am waiting to hear a good report from you! Ann I love your decorations! Is it a wood fireplace or gas? It looks very cozy and fall ish. I am going to buy my Christmas lights today and get them up soon. Another silly "me" thing - I like to enjoy my Christmas decorations for as long as I can. Once Christmas is over I put them all up.

I hope you all have a joyful day today!!