Respected Contributor

SHOPAHOLIC FRIENDS ODAT THURS!!!!

Good morning friends!! What a blessing you all are to me. I feel like you have 'held my hand' and encouraged me through some of the toughest parts of my life. I looked at my wish list and most of the stuff on my list is sold out, and today that is ok!

Jean, my Mom LOVED the coat! She was SO PLEASED with it!! And she loved the Turbie too - it's funny because I left an old raggedy turbie at her house in the guest bath and she didn't think she would use it... but now she loves it! So I got her a new purple one.

Sonya, you should have heard me scream when I opened my gift from Mom. She shocked me last year with that Jim Shore nativity angel, but she does not usually spend much money. I heard Kayla whisper to her that I was opening her present.. and I could NOT belive my eyes! I got a Roomba!! A beautiful blue Roomba!! I can't wait to use it. What is even funnier is that I told them all before we opened gifts about my conversation with Stevie about how a Roomba would be the ultimate gift but it would be the ONLY acceptable cleaning gift I could ever recieve. lol

I have to work for a half day - everyone is bringing something so I am making some fruit salad. It sounds like we will eat all day and not work much but I have a lot of work still.

Poor Stevie is pretty sick. She had to skip the party because her fever would not come down. I really HATED to go without her but Steve stayed home and took care of her. What a great Daddy! and sweet husband.

What is everyone up to today? I didnt' sleep much or sleep well with her up and down all night and me getting home late to begin with. It's ok, I will take it easy today.