Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLIC FRIENDS ODAT SUNDAY!

Bird Mama & Eliana, The balloons, flowers & snowmen are so great right now as I told my DH no flowers or balloons this year & I love snowmen.

Respected Contributor

Twinny, I don't want to upset you since you like snowmen, but did you hear what happened to poor Frosty?

Esteemed Contributor

Twinny--I went to make coffee last week and discovered I couldn't find the paper filters. I had to resort to using a paper towel as a makeshift filter. I did find the filters later; I had accidentally shoved them to the back of the cabinet when putting some things into the cabinet. Happy Birthday in advance! Changing insurance companies is a pain. I do hope the new one works out well for you.

BirdMama--It is so thoughtful of you to drop in and post the lovely graphic to wish Twinny an early happy birthday

Arlene--Angelica certainly is a challenge for you. You were fortunate to find her so quickly. Love the Frosty graphic. Of all my clothes, pajamas is one thing I don't have in a multitude. I have four pair. When it is super cold, however, I have been known to sleep in Hanes sweats.

I was channel surfing and landed on HSN where they were selling Sporto boots once sold on QVC. They were pushing a fashionable pair for winter's challenges. The soles had the features in it that made gripping better, but the skinny heels were 4-1/2 inches high. I don't think I'll be going out in winter in heels that high.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

FHG, Such a cute cartoon. Jean, you are quite artistic to make a coffee filter from a paper towel.
Esteemed Contributor

Twinny--Not artistic at all; I remembered the possibility of using the paper towel for a coffee filter from one of those household hints programs, sites, etc. Don't remember the source but it came in handy.

There is absolutely nothing on TV on Sunday night.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

There is nothing on Sunday all day IMHO! DH is watching a ballgame while I am in my recliner having fun with my Kindle. The kitchen is my least favorite room & I have a new kitchen.