Respected Contributor

SHOPAHOLIC FRIENDS ODAT GOOD FRIDAY!!

Good morning ladies!! Sonya, I love the dresses you bought! I finally got my pillow from Kohl's and love it. It's the most $ I ever spent on a pillow ($43) but worth it if it works out. I found a pair of shoes on Payless website that I must have. I'm just going to have to stop by and try on to check sized before I buy. Will have to fit that it this weekend - meeting Linda in that strip mall parking lot tomorrow!!!!!!!! Yay, can't wait to see her!

Other than that, no shopping for me. I was 20min late this morning (road was blocked, wreck or something) and in my impatience found another way to work. It was a beautiful hilly windy road and I REALLY enjoyed my ride and the wildlife along the way.

Kyanne is going to the vet today, has been shaking her ears and groaning. After that we will get passport papers started for DD. I have Monday off instead of today, which is different but I will def enjoy my Monday!

I slept right through boot camp - alarm was not set correctly - and tonight we will go buy DH's new phone and go out to eat so I won't have to cook. Yay!

What is everyone up to????