Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple 

Hey stranger nice to see you!😙

Jambu and jbu shoes are amazing! They're so comfortable and wear like iron! Very hard to destroy

Trusted Contributor

Over the years I've purchased a few tops and dresses and they are good. Not great but good for the price. 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@JaneMarple 

Hey stranger nice to see you!😙

Jambu and jbu shoes are amazing! They're so comfortable and wear like iron! Very hard to destroy

My feet are very grateful for Jambu. I saw a pair of fleece lined boots last night. Still thinking about it lol.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Trusted Contributor

I like Jambu too.  Have not had much luck with their clothes, so I am reluctant to buy.  Their regular shipping and returns are higher than QVC's.

Respected Contributor

I have a lot of clothes from them. The prices are a lot lower but I find the quality comparable to Walmart, Target, Kohls, etc. I have some Logo tops that have gotten holes in them after just having them a year with only a few wears,  while some of the Shop HQ pieces I've had longer have held up. However, sometimes sizing can be inconsistent, especially with One World. I bought a dress from the brand and it fit perfectly. I ordered the same dress in a different color, and it was cut a little smaller so I had to return it.

Valued Contributor

I buy regulary with them although I have too many clothes and not buying from anywhere.

I've had the best luck with jeans. OSO Casual and Indigo thread.Here's some on clearance that are good for the price.I got the white and they are very nice:

737170 $11.97 and $2.99 shipping. 

Sorry,I can't get it to paste.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Their fashions for me are very hit or miss.  You have to really watch the prints because more often than not they don't line up at the seams and that drives me nuts.  

I do like the Kate & Mallory high density knit bootcut cuts but with a 30" inseam for the regular length, I have to wear a totally flat shoe which I don't normally do.  

Respected Contributor

Have not bought fashion or anything else from there in quite sometime.

They were still Evine.

Fashion wise -

Bought some Kate & Mallory, not much, but did like their leggings.

Way over bought One World, probably have got rid of 1/3 of what I’d did buy.

Back in the day, I think the quality was better and sizing more consistent in that brand.

Have not purchased anything at all fashion or otherwise from there in more recent years.

Don’t keep up with that place at all anymore.

-Texas Hill Country-