Valued Contributor

They are featuring Fashion Day today.  Cute clothes.  Not too pricey at all compared to SG, D&C

Honored Contributor

The quality is quite different too and not in a good way.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Price never comes first with me.  I do buy clothing from them but mostly summer things.  I have been popping in and popping out all day and I haven't seen anything nice enough for me to buy.  You get what you pay for and what I saw was worth the low prices.  

Honored Contributor

I have bought several of their fashion items, only one dress was a disappointment. I buy a lot of jambu and jsport shoes from them.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@disneynut57 

I have many pieces from this channel that I've had for literally years and I still wear.

Good clothing should last wash after wash maintaining shape and color.

That's been my experience.

Try it out and make your own decision..

Honored Contributor

They do have good prices. I’ve just never seen any fashion I was interested in buying. Most of their brands are not my style. 

Valued Contributor

I am so over the sharkbite hem Some of the One World tops are cute but I don't like the embellishments.  Wish they offered petites.

I did notice they have some sort of flexi jeans too.  About $30.  Didn't like those embellishments or i would have tried them.

Honored Contributor

saw nothing  different--same old stuff - got rid of alot of One World---boring!!!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

i buy most of my clothing at shop hq.   i live in a smallish town, and am a plus size.  kind of into the boho look.

probably 80% of my dresses are from there. (don't wear pants). 

i find their sizing to be pretty consistant.  i wish they had more free shipping days tho. 

Regular Contributor

I don’t like any of the fashions or brands from Shop HQ. None of the styles appeal to me.