Respected Contributor

Re: SHAWN Looks Great Tonight

On 4/8/2014 Sooner said:
On 4/8/2014 circles said:

I didn't care for her ""look"".....why did she choose to wear five inch heels knowing she was working with petite Joan Rivers....Shawn looked like a giant towering over her...

she had on a pair of flats for the following show...the TSV with Valerie....should have had them on for JOan's show....would have been more appropriate....

I agree that that is rude. Rachael used to do that in the morning show. It is very inconsiderate of others working with them.

How do you feel that's rude? Flats would not have gone with that dress. Weird.

Respected Contributor

She sort of glows after her marriage. I think she is cute, has a vibrant personality and clear and pleasant speaking voice.

Trusted Contributor

Shawn's words of wisdom: ""Fake it till you make it."" I change the channel quickly.
Occasional Contributor

Shawn has her own kooky style and it works on her. Even if it is not my taste I think she usually looks attractive.

Honored Contributor

On 4/8/2014 sparklestar said:
On 4/8/2014 Sooner said:
On 4/8/2014 circles said:

I didn't care for her ""look"".....why did she choose to wear five inch heels knowing she was working with petite Joan Rivers....Shawn looked like a giant towering over her...

she had on a pair of flats for the following show...the TSV with Valerie....should have had them on for JOan's show....would have been more appropriate....

I agree that that is rude. Rachael used to do that in the morning show. It is very inconsiderate of others working with them.

How do you feel that's rude? Flats would not have gone with that dress. Weird.

It is rude to tower over a little person like Joan when you are on tv with her. She knows how it will look.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/8/2014 gypsy2 said:

I thought she looked great too and I am not a Shawn fan. It was hard to believe that she actually looked sophisticated and I would say sexy.

This is one of the first times I have seen Shawn look/dress so that she doesn't look like a "tween". Love the color of her hair - not the light bulb look anymore - and some color on her lips - not the pale, no lip lips. She is a pretty female, with a great body... hope she maintains her 'new" look!!

Honored Contributor

On 4/8/2014 LuvMM1 said: Shawn's words of wisdom: "Fake it till you make it." I change the channel quickly.

After I heard that she made that comment, I was less than impressed. Wink

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

On 4/8/2014 puglover2014 said:

Shawn has her own kooky style and it works on her. Even if it is not my taste I think she usually looks attractive.

I would agree. Though her hosting skills have a bit to be desired, she most always looks very cute. She wears even "bad" clothing well. She has a cute shape.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

Saw her with Joan, and I agree she looked really good. And she's got great legs and good figure. I don't think it was smart to wear such high heels with Joan. A kind person would have worn a kitten heel. She would have looked good, and Joan would have been comfortable.