Esteemed Contributor
Wow, what a great pair of legs. I have never seen her in high heels,
Respected Contributor

Re: SHAWN Looks Great Tonight

She has a rockin' figure-Shawn is a beautiful woman.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't care for her ""look"".....why did she choose to wear five inch heels knowing she was working with petite Joan Rivers....Shawn looked like a giant towering over her...

she had on a pair of flats for the following show...the TSV with Valerie....should have had them on for JOan's show....would have been more appropriate....

Honored Contributor

On 4/8/2014 circles said:

I didn't care for her ""look"".....why did she choose to wear five inch heels knowing she was working with petite Joan Rivers....Shawn looked like a giant towering over her...

she had on a pair of flats for the following show...the TSV with Valerie....should have had them on for JOan's show....would have been more appropriate....

I agree that that is rude. Rachael used to do that in the morning show. It is very inconsiderate of others working with them.

Honored Contributor

Just checked the video on the JR jacket she was presenting. She did look cute, but I can't imagine a person who claims to have "bad feet" could wear sky-high heels. She did look significantly taller than JR. Maybe her feet are all better now.

Honored Contributor

She had on flats during Isaac's show as well. That's the only show I saw her in so didn't see the sky high heels.

Honored Contributor

I thought she really looked terrific, actually I have never seen her look so nice. She is attractive and has great legs.

Contributor

I thought she looked great too and I am not a Shawn fan. It was hard to believe that she actually looked sophisticated and I would say sexy.

Esteemed Contributor

Shawn always looks great to me.

Respected Contributor

On 4/8/2014 PinkSugar said:

Shawn always looks great to me.

I agree. She has many looks and each one suits her.