Honored Contributor

I wish the title of this thread just complimented Sharon without making her out to be better than someone else.  That is personal taste and so high school. 

What that did for me was turn me off -    to Sharon.   Ironic because I just tuned into QVC and there's Sharon looking better in the Logo than Lori herself!

Honored Contributor

Re: SHARON SO MUCH BETTER

[ Edited ]

I posted before that QVC put the 2 tiniest hosts they have with Lori and many times the clothing is just too much for them. 

I know Sharon does a fine job but she bores me to tears. The last time I saw her, she did say she is totally bored with her hair and wants to do something with it.  I don't see anything wrong with it.

Regular Contributor

I'm not a fan of Logo...just not my style but I have watched the presentations with both Amy and Sharon.  I think they both do a wonderful job.  They are both informative and let Lori explain the details of the garment.  They keep the show moving along and keep it interesting.  Can you imagine how difficult it must be to stand there and present clothing for 3 hours ??  It would certainly be boring if all the hosts presented the products in the same way.  Plus, I think Sharon's hair style perfectly suits her.  She's a doll!

Trusted Contributor

Wow Milloesjopes I didn't say I liked Saron more than Amy, I smipley said she is much better with Lori.  Not really High School just an opinion.  OMG

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@brii wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@brii wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Silver Fox1   I just posted about that here, in the LOGO thread:

http://pagesix.com/2016/02/29/megyn-kelly-dines-with-the-stars-at-vanity-fairs-pre-oscars-dinner/

One, I think that's the wrong link.

Two,  stop trying to control all these threads with links back to your threads. 

@brii Stop telling me what to do - it isn't your place. Pot calling the kettle black, no?

Link to thread discussing today's LOGO show---

http://community.qvc.com/t5/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein/LOGO-SHOW-MONDAY-LEAP-DAY-AND-TSV-DAY-2-29/m-p/25...

I have a right to voice my opinion.

Obiously, I'm not the only one that feels that way.

@brii Your opinion is different than ordering someone around.  All I did was tell a poster I'd just posted the same thought on another thread.  You ordered me to stop doing something - that is hardly just an opinion.  

And now to hear as usual  from my cyberstalker....Melania...

Honored Contributor

I like them both, and Sharon has been doing an excellent job, too!  Very well prepared, etc.  There's plenty of room for two or three excellent LOGO hosts. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm a big Amy fan from long ago. She wears LOGO better than anyone else and styles it exactly like I do. I like her perkiness too....I think she and Lori are a great team. Having said that, I've been enjoying Sharon with Lori also. I think they go a more casual vibe with the clothes but I think she wears them well also. 

And sorry, OP, but you did make the "comparison" of one being better than the other in the title of your thread.....

~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~

Respected Contributor

I like Sharon.  She is always prepared, looks nice, and is pleasant, calm and mature.

Honored Contributor

I prefer SF hosting with LOGO myself and I think both petite hosts look good in the line as long as there is not too much layering going on. The tall thin models look like scare crows in the LOGO IMO, but then clothing and what one considers appealing is just personal taste. I have always thought both hosts were good at their jobs and are very pretty women and look beautiful in their clothes.

Honored Contributor

I tuned in to the LOGO show last night and thought Amy looked awful in the LOGO TSV.  She also had a shirt underneath it and everything was just overwhelming on her tiny frame.