Esteemed Contributor

I don't know if they are in or out, but I sure see them everywhere on all sorts of people. I own a couple, but not sure I would buy anymore for myself. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Trusted Contributor

Re: SHARK BITE HEMS?

[ Edited ]

@Shanus , this Logo top was a TSV from, I think it was two years ago, and it was so popular that they keep bringing it back and adding new colors.  Too answer you question though, I don't know there seems to be a lot of NEW clothing items with shark bit and semi shark bit hems on QVC also HSN and I have also noticed them in some of the catologs I've received of late.  Personaly I don't mind the semi shark bit hems but the severe shark bit hems are a big  no for me.   

Honored Contributor

Always out for me -  tried on several in local stores -  never even slightly tempted.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus Shark bite is still in.  Because of the diagonal the eye follows, it's very slenderizing.

Honored Contributor

I never liked shark bite hems. I’ve heard vendors say they are flattering, but I don’t see it. IMO the extra fabric hanging down on your hips make you look wider. I still see that style in stores, but I’m not interested. 

Respected Contributor

I think they are very flattering, so I hope they are still around for awhile.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

nothing is "out" anymore, maybe you just see less of it than when the style was featured prominently.

i still like the look, exaggerated and subtle and still wear them, along with the hi-low hems.

i personally LOVE that nothing is really out anymore, even though i may not wear the styles. individual styles and tastes are more fun than everyone looking the same.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I like them.

Like everything else - it really depends on your body type.  Somethings look good  / some don't look so good.

I have a narrow body - so they work for me.

-----------------------------------

@wilma wrote:

I never liked shark bite hems. I’ve heard vendors say they are flattering, but I don’t see it. IMO the extra fabric hanging down on your hips make you look wider. I still see that style in stores, but I’m not interested. 

Valued Contributor

OUT! Well I don't really know, but I hate the look and never see it anywhere anyway except on QVC

Respected Contributor

In