Honored Contributor

I bought the banana LOGO chiffon vest   a few weks ago, and wore it today.  (I also have the driftwood version of this vest - bought it last year.)

I wore it over an SG yellow big shirt - the one with the roll-tab sleees.

Also wore SG's grey lustra knit pants in grey, and some Aerosole flats in "cork."  

• The banana vest and yellow shirt were perfect together.  Could not have had a better color match on the yellow. 

I've had that shirt a long time, but haven't worn it much lately.
  • The SG grey lusta knit pants have a bit of a blue/purple undertone and nicely picked up the purple in the vest.  Also have had the pants for a couple of years.  

I love grey and tan together - so the cork shoes went well with the grey pants.

The outfit got good reviews from friends.   These vests are great way to jazz up some older outfits.  Between LOGO and SG - I think I have almost a dozen chiffon vests.  

Honored Contributor

Re: SG shirt / LOGO vest

[ Edited ]

I can't tag you but I wanted to say that I love yellow and gray together! You're such a copycat! LOL

One of the only two Graver pieces that I own is her woven gauze blouse that came with the tank and the blouse is gray and yellow! A81796 Platinum / yellow

Honored Contributor
@Andreatoo

Great minds......😀
Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA 

Hey it worked this time! Lol I note that the blouse is on sale now! I may get another one it's really pretty. Perhaps the blue and green

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA 

I found these for you (elastic waist). They also come in black. Buy one, second half off at Express

express elastic waist plaid.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo 

Thanks.  Took a look ..... I saw a couple of other  pants that I like too! 

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA 

they have some great striped ones too but they have zippered flies...

I recently picked up a pair of their barely boot trousers and they're quite nice!