Contributor

SG raincoat that fits in it's pocket

This came in the mail today. Looks cheap. No elastic or anything at wrists. They are huge and gaping wide open. It is going back tomorrow.
Respected Contributor

Re: SG raincoat that fits in it's pocket

@lynderae  thank you for your post.  I was considering purchasing since I really liked the print and the ones I purchased from Kohls was black.

FYI, the one from Kohls was worn just about every day for 2 weeks while on vacation, and it held up well, and looked like it hadn't even been worn once.  

Having it fit into the pocket was extremely convenient and I'm so glad I purchased it.  I guess I'll hold off on the Susan Graver one now. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

That is disappointing.  I didn't purchase becasue I have an older version of her packable rain coat.  It doesn't fold into a pocket but into a small  matching bag.  It's okay and has held up for me with travel.  I have since then though bought a pocket packable LL Bean and it's much better, waterproof instead of resistant.

Honored Contributor

I bought one like that at Stein-Mart 3-4 years ago for $12.  I still use it.  It is not pretty but it is convenient.  I don't like carrying an umbrella shopping but I can carry this in  a purse.