Honored Contributor

SG is sure pushing that TS cold shoulder dress she had on a couple of weeks ago

[ Edited ]

Really showing the  green goblin pattern a lot in the dress.... must have a bunch of returns to get rid off....  Poor Katchia the model had to wear it today in that jolly green giant green pattern.  . I suppose SG  thought if it was on Katchia being so tall and thin that it would look better, but.....

I remember a   coat that had road kill fake fur on the collar a couple of years ago that was a SG TS and that coat was on air for a year and they still could not get rid of the coat.   I think this cold shoulder dress will go on SG's Wall of shame with that coat!

Honored Contributor

Re: SG is sure pushing that TS cold shoulder dress she had on a couple of weeks ago

wall of shame?

i thought it was a really cute dress......and looked good on everyone.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: SG is sure pushing that TS cold shoulder dress she had on a couple of weeks ago

I really thought Katia looked beautiful this morning in the green print dress. Susan's cold shoulder dress is strategically placed where very little of anyone's shoulder actually shows. It is just a play on a very popular style interpreted for women who don't want to show too much of their upper arm.

I kind of liked this morning's presentation. Susan was a lot calmer and attentive to what she was selling....

Honored Contributor

As another poster noted, the model's name is Katia.  She looks good in ANYTHING!!!!  I'm not at all a fan of the cold shoulder look, but if anyone can wear that look (and that print), it's Katia.  Such a lovely woman!

Respected Contributor

I didn't think the dress was that bad.

I'm not fond of the prints, but that's just me. 

Honored Contributor

Some posters sure are pushing their dislike of this dress. 

I had Q2 on over the weekend and Susan was on presenting this dress. Gabrielle was the host and she said over 90,000 of this dress had already been sold. 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

wall of shame?

i thought it was a really cute dress......and looked good on everyone.

These constant complaining posts need to go on a wall of shame.  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

FWIW.....

I am currently in Philly enjoying the NFL draft festivities.  Early this morning I saw a sea of cold shoulder outfits.  Mostly blouses.  Quite a few cold shoulder midi dresses.  Ages ranged from 20's - 90's.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

FWIW.....

I am currently in Philly enjoying the NFL draft festivities.  Early this morning I saw a sea of cold shoulder outfits.  Mostly blouses.  Quite a few cold shoulder midi dresses.  Ages ranged from 20's - 90's.

I was out last night at an event which was held in my area, at a restaurant on the water.  There were many cold shoulder, off the shoulder and split sleeve tops to be seen on the ladies.

As an aside, I pulled a top out of my closet that I was going to wear.  I sort of forgot I even had it.  It's an SG top and it is years told.  It came in a set of 2 with a solid and a print.  A friend of mine bought the set and we split it because she only wanted the solid and I only wanted the print.

Anyhow, as I said, this top was years old and it was a split sleeve top.  I had forgotten about that until I put it on.        

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't wear cold shoulder outfits at my age, but several of my girls do and they look very nice.  However, that dress of Susan's - other than the black and maybe red = is done in some prints that to me at least are horrid, as most of her prints.  I have purchased a few pants from her in the past, but never anything in prints. Lately though Isaac's pants are a better fit for me.