Honored Contributor

Re: SG is sure pushing that TS cold shoulder dress she had on a couple of weeks ago

I thought the blue watercolor in that dress was so cool!  Kinda reminded me of a tye-dye print!  Loved it!

Cold shoulders look terrible on me though. I guess I don't like my shoulders anymore than I like the rest of my body!  LOL   I love them on other ppl, just not me.

If she ever uses that print in a different style or a skirt, I would buy it in a minute!

I thought Antoinette looked incredible in the black dress...

Cold shoulders are very current and I see them everywhere.  Casual and formal.

Maybe it is the style of today and not tomorrow...but this dress was reasonably priced.

If you can pull it off....I'd go for it!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SG is sure pushing that TS cold shoulder dress she had on a couple of weeks ago

I really dislike those ,"cold shoulder"  items and  shark bite hems too .  Just sayin'

Honored Contributor

I think that the cut/style of the dress is perfect on all/most models/hosts.  As far as the cold shoulder feature, I'd wear it under a nice cardigan, mainly because I like long sleeves. The black option is stunning, imo.  Antonella looked fabulous. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

FWIW.....

I am currently in Philly enjoying the NFL draft festivities.  Early this morning I saw a sea of cold shoulder outfits.  Mostly blouses.  Quite a few cold shoulder midi dresses.  Ages ranged from 20's - 90's.

I was out last night at an event which was held in my area, at a restaurant on the water.  There were many cold shoulder, off the shoulder and split sleeve tops to be seen on the ladies.

As an aside, I pulled a top out of my closet that I was going to wear.  I sort of forgot I even had it.  It's an SG top and it is years told.  It came in a set of 2 with a solid and a print.  A friend of mine bought the set and we split it because she only wanted the solid and I only wanted the print.

Anyhow, as I said, this top was years old and it was a split sleeve top.  I had forgotten about that until I put it on.        

I know which set you are talking about. I can still wear mine after 10 years and they still look good! Money well spent!

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Trusted Contributor

I'm in a northern state and still wearing warmer clothes, so I'd be too cold. However, if she comes out with a shorter sleeve than the 3/4 in a top, I'd buy one for summer.

Not the dress in the green print though, that was unfortunate. 

Honored Contributor

Ugh!  I cannot stand cold shoulder anything!  I'm already sick of it!

I guess I'll be saving a lot of money if that's all they sell and it looks like it's heading that way.

Frequent Contributor

I agree, Susan's solids are ok but her prints at times can  be down right ugly,

Honored Contributor

I bought it in red and I tried it on 3 times, I love how I look in that dress.  Can't wait to wear it out and show it off.  I think it's Qvc's signature spring dress this year.  If the dress wasn't selling well or if they were getting a lot of returns, Qvc wouldn't give it so much valuable air time.  What would be the point.....lol 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Some posters sure are pushing their dislike of this dress. 

I had Q2 on over the weekend and Susan was on presenting this dress. Gabrielle was the host and she said over 90,000 of this dress had already been sold. 

It's just the SG bashers singing that same old song...lol   Take the exact same dress but make it Linea , they'd be jumping through hoops with glee and scooping it up in all the colors...lol

Honored Contributor

I see cold shoulder looks all over the place. I bought two of the dresses and will wear one to a special event next weekend with strappy sandals. I will be wearing the "green goblin" dress. I have blonde hair and hazel eyes, and DH thinks I look terrific in it. That's what I care about! Smiley Happy